Here is a way to build Aloo Gosht direction reception.
Potato and Mutton? Have you heard of this combination before? Aloo Gosht is a spicy, thick and creamy meat gravy that originates from Pakistan and North Indian cuisine. This gravy has potatoes done with lamb or mutton during a thick stew. Different components of the Asian nation prepare this dish in numerous ways in which.
It goes fine with flatbread, Poori, Naan or rice. This gravy is a blend of many different spices and has to be carefully balanced to bring out the flavor.
Aloo Gosht is pretty easy to arrange and tastes too smart yet.
You could eat it whenever you would like, however, eating Aloo Gosht along with your clan during a nice family dinner would just bring in some more bonhomie.
think about an equivalent and prepare Aloo Gosht before long. I know you would surely love this recipe and that’s the reason why I have shared the same with you, read along:
I am using fresh lamb with bones because it make more flavourful curry.
In a large pot add oil, all whole spices, onion slice, lightly golden brown.
Add all spices powder
Cook until meat is almost tender mean 3/4 done.
Add potato mix well, and cook medium flame, 10 min.
After 10 min potato is soft, curry is smooth, its ready to eat.
Serve with White rice, Tandoori naan, Chapatis, and Salad.
Aloo Gosht (Lamb and Potato Curry)
- 750 g Fresh Lamb cut into Pisces
- 1 Large Onion cut into slice
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 2 Large Potato cut into cube
- 1 tsp Whole Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Whole black pepper pods
- 4 Green Cardamom pods
- 2 Black Cardamom pods
- 1 Stick Cinamon
- 1/2 Cup Oil or Ghee
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot add onion slice, all whole spice, fry light golden brown.then add lamb pieces, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, all spice powder, mix well saute 10 min. add 2 cups hot water and cook until meat is 3/4 done tenderly.Add potato cube mix, again cook 10 min low flame.ready to serve white rice, tandoori naan, chapatis. salad.