HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN MANCHURIAN RECIPE?
Chicken Manchurian consists of crispy coated boneless chicken pieces served in a spicy, tangy brown or red sauce. It’s associate into Chinese instruction common in Indian & Pakistani restaurants and bears very little similitude to Manchu or Chinese culinary art.
WHAT IS IN MANCHURIAN SAUCE IN Gravy?
Usually, MANCHURIAN SAUCE made for ketchup, Chili garlic sauce, soya sauce, chopped ginger in this sauce.
The Manchurian sauce is tangy and sweet, and it’s important to get the balance of flavors right. In restaurants, its typically served as a bright red sauce (often tinted with red food coloring) but as you can see in the pictures here, I did not add food coloring. If you want to, you may do so.
CHICKEN MANCHURIAN RECIPE
The Chicken Manchurian recipe basically has two components:
Crispy Battered Fried Chicken:
First, you start by making a batter for the chicken – mix cornflour, flour, salt, pepper, and one egg to make the better. We also add soy sauce and ginger garlic paste to the batter. Dip boneless pieces of chicken into it and then deep fry until golden crispy.
Chicken Manchurian Recipe
- 200 G Chicken Breast Cut into Strips
- 1 Capcicum cut into strips
- 1 Onion Cut into Strips
- 1/2 Cup Spring Onion
- 3 Fresh Green Chili Cut into Strips
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp Chili Sause
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Chinese salt
- 3 tbsp Cone flour powder
- Oil to Fry
- Salt To Taste
- 1 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger
- In a bowl add chicken pieces, cone flour, black pepper, salt, mix very well.
- In a large pot add oil and add chicken pieces, and fried until golden brownTransfer to kitchen paper to drain excess oil. Set aside.
- For the Manchurian Sauce:Heat oil in a wok, and add the garlic and ginger and fry for about 30 seconds.Then add the green onions, capsicum, onion, green chili and fry for another 30 seconds.Add all sauce ingredient
- Cook for a minute or two until the sauce starts to thicken and bubble.Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and add it to the sauce and keep stirring until it becomes thick.Toss in the deep-fried chicken and blend so the sauce coats the chicken well.
- Serve with garlic butter (pictured) or egg fried rice.
Some MORE RELATED RECIPES CLICK BELOW LINK