Healthy Chicken Wraps With Avocado2020-07-22
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
These Healthy Chicken Wraps With Avocado chicken are delicious Just verify these out and I’m sure you will be amazingly stunned
So here we go for Healthy Chicken Wraps With Avocado
>>Thai Chicken Wraps
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/Three cup milk
2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 half of cups carrots julienne
1 pound chicken breasts boneless, skinless 1 pieces
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon fresh ginger root minced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
half of cup water
half of cup purple pepper chopped fine
1/Four cup flaked coconut
1/Four cup green onion julienne
2 half of cups cooked white rice
2/Three cup crunchy peanut butter
Three cups cabbage shredded
6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
1. In a small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
2. In 10 inch skillet, heat oil till sizzling; stir in hen and ginger. Cook over medium-high heat till chicken is not pink (7
to 9 minutes). Add cabbage, carrots, red pepper, and onion; continue
cooking till greens are crisply tender (5 to 7 minutes).
3. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, mix peanut butter, water, coconut, curry powder, and oil. Cook over medium-high heat until the mixture is heated by means of (5 to 7 minutes). Remove from heat. Add rice; mix well.
4. At serving time, place 1 cup filling in the middle of every heat tortilla. Fold two opposite edges of the tortilla towards the middle of filling. Roll up an open finish of tortilla towards the reverse edge. Place, seam-side down, on a microwave-safe plate.
5. Microwave two sandwiches on high, turning or rearranging after half the time until heated by means of (1 to 2 minutes). Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Serve wrap immediately with sauce for dipping and potatoes fries Makes 6 sandwiches.
>>Chicken Tortilla Wraps
Four fats-free flour tortillas
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves minimize in skinny strips
1 medium tomato chopped
1 med onion sliced
1 sm clove garlic finely chopped
1/Four tsp salt
1 Avocado slice
1/Four tsp floor black pepper
2 c shredded lettuce
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
3/Four c reduced fats ranch-style dressing
Heat oven to 350°. Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in oven for 10-15 minutes or until heat. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place skillet over medium-high heat. Add hen, onion, and garlic; sauté until hen is not pink in middle, 4-6 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Divide chicken mixture amongst tortillas. Top every with lettuce and tomato. Drizzle every with 2-Three tbsp dressing. Roll up the tortillas and serve.