Fish Fry Recipe2020-06-03
- Cuisine: Indian
- Course: Main Course
- Skill Level: Easy
- Add to favorites
Fish Fry Recipe is tasty simple ingredients taste the authentic flavor make a fresher taste Best choice for fresh fish It makes your recipe tastier Serve with mint chutney fresh salad and naan or chapati
Fish Fry Recipe Ingredients
1 Whole Fish ( Clean and Deep Cut )
1 tsp Red Chili powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Salt to taste
1/2 cup oil for shallow- frying
First, Fish clean and deep cuts.
In a mixing bowl add all spices powder and lemon juice mix well to make a paste.
Apply all paste on fish very well. and resting time just 10 min.
In a frying pan add oil. once oil is hot add marinated fish
Fry each side for 7 to 8 min. until golden color and crispy.
Ready to eat with mint sauce, fresh salad.
Grind Spices In Food Processor
MORE RECIPE COURSES LINK BELOW:
- Learn Indian Cooking Recipes – Indian Cooking In Easy Steps
- INDIAN SNACKS & APPETIZERS – Indian Cooking in the Oven
- Cook Indian Food-Restaurant Favorites
- Basic Indian Cooking Course
- Vegetarian Cooking Course
- Cooking Italian for Beginners – Basic Italian Cooking Skills