Fish Fry Recipe2020-06-03
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Fish Fry Recipe is tasty simple ingredients taste the authentic flavor make a fresher taste Best chose for fresh fish It makes your recipe tastier Serve with mint chutney fresh salad and naan or chapati
Fish Fry Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Whole Fish ( Clean and Deep Cut )
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup oil for shallow- frying
- First, Fish clean and deep cuts.
- In a mixing bowl add all spices powder and lemon juice mix well make a paste.
- Apply all paste on fish very well. and resting time just 10 min.
- In a frying pan add oil. once oil is hot add marinated fish.
- Fry each side 7 to 8 min. until golden color and crispy.
- Ready to eat with mint sauce, fresh salad.
- Some More Recipes Link Below