Taco is a traditional Mexican dish. Traditional Taco Toppings is small size corn taco filling with cooked beef, tomatoes salsa on top add some mozzarella shredded cheese, and add on to some fresh vegetables. great are many versatility and variety, some add sour cream, vegetables, such as lettuce, onion, tomatoes.
- 1 KG Lamb Mince
- 10 Taco Sheet
- 1 Cup Homemade Salsa Paste
- 1 / 4 Cup Oil
- 1 TBSP Fried Onion
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt To Taste
- mozzarella shredded cheese
- In a large pan add all lamb mince, add ginger, chili powder, oil, and salt mix and cook 10 to 15 min.
- After 10 min mince color changes and all mince water is dry add fried onion mix well cover-up for 5 min.
- First, hold your hand taco sheet add the cooked mince, In top tomato salsa sauce, then add mozzarella shredded cheese, finely chopped capsicum ( optional )
- Just 5 min in microwave and cheesy taco is ready to eat.