How To Make Lamb Rogan Josh Recipe – Kashmiri Recipe2019-12-28
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Lamb Rogan Josh Recipe Kashmiri Recipe makes for special Occasions mean weddings, parties etc Kashmiri traditional all recipes are very simple using a very small amount of whole spices
but tastewise very Yummy Kashmiri tea and kawa is also a traditional recipe Kashmiri tea color is light pink and adds some slice of pistachios, sliced almonds, delicious.
Kashmiri Red Chili
I think every person knows Kashmiri red chili is famous all over wolds. Main think Kashmiri Chili good dark red color and flavor too good. Kashmiri’s famous dish is Gostaba, one of the famous wedding recipes.
Lamb Rogan Josh Recipe – Kashmiri Recipe
Today I am making Lamb Rogan Josh Recipe, it’s my favorite recipe. Once a month I make this recipe, I have the more original recipe, later one I tech you all recipes. keep and follow my website, should try at home and comment on me.
FIRST STEP :
- I Have fresh lamb pieces, onion, and yogurt.
- I am using some Kashmiri whole spice, aromatic aroma.
- All spices add in mutton and marination time is 1 hour.
- Some whole spices, I am using 4 whole Kashmiri chilies.
- I am cooking lamb in a pressure cooker, add oil half cup add all whole spices Lightly fry just 4 min.
- Whole spices are lightly fried, add all marinated lamb in pot mix well and saute, 10 min, see oil is coming out in lamb this main masala is a perfect cook. Add 2 cups hot water and cook for 15 min in a pressure cooker.
750 g Fresh lamb cut into pieces
1 Cup Yogurt
2 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
2 Whole Bay leaves
4 Whole Kashmiri red chili
1 tsp Whole Cumin seeds
1 Stick Cinamon
3 Black cardamom pods
4 Small cardamom pods
4 Whole Cloves
2 tbsp Fennel seed powder ( soft powder )
Salt to taste
1/2 Cup Oil
First marination lamb in chili powder, Coriander Powder, fennel seed powder ginger garlic paste, yogurt, salt, mix well marinated 1 hour.
After 1 hour in a pressure cooker add oil and all whole spices fry 3 min then add,
All marinated lamb saute 10 min, see the oil comes out in lamb, then add2 to 3 cups hot water, and pressure 15, 20 min.
After 20 min lamb is tender soft it’s ready to eat with boil white rice.