Easy Lamb Meatballs2020-08-06
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Today I make Easy Lamb Meatballs Recipe It easy simple Ingredients tasty authentic Lamb Meatballs Recipe This is a famous recipe in India Pakistan and Lebanon Make meatballs or seekh Kabab and velvety texture tomatoes gravy mouth-watering recipe Serve with tandoori naan chapati steam rice or salad Meatballs Ingredients
- 1 kg Lamb mince
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1 tbsp fine chopped ginger
- 4 green fine chilis chopped
- 1 / 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp all spices powder ( Garam Masala Powder )
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- For Gravy Ingredients
- 1 cup fried onion
- 3 to 4 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp all spices powder ( Garam Masala Powder )
- 1/2 cup oil
- Salt to taste
Make a Lamb Meatballs
In a large mixing bowl add the lamb mince, 1 tbsp fine chopped ginger, 4 green chilis fine chopped, 1 tbsp all spices powder ( Garam Masala Powder ), 1 / 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tbsp red chili powder, 1 tsp salt to taste.
Mix very well all ingredients. Now make a seekh kabab or meatballs shape. It up to your choices, what shape you want.
Cooking Method For Lamb Meatballs Gravy
- In a large pan add 1/2 cup oil. Once oil hot add one by one all Meatballs make a shallow fry 5 to 6 min high flame.
- Once all meatballs light golden color, take it out all meatballs another plate.
- In the same pan add chopped tomatoes cook 5 min until tomatoes soften. Add 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp all spices powder ( Garam Masala Powder ), 2 tbsp thick yogurt, salt to taste. Mix well saute 3 min.
- Now add all meatballs one by one. Add 1/2 cup water cover-up medium heat 7 to 8 min.
Tasty Easy Lamb Meatballs Recipe is ready to serve Tandoori naan, chapati, steam rice.