Breast Of Lamb Stew2019-12-28
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
I am cooking Breast Of Lamb Stew is a flavorful, hearty, warming and spicy and a great “throw everything in a pot and let it cook all after kind of dish. The spicy tomato and creamy sauce were delicious served with naan bread
Breast Of Lamb Stew
I also loved the addition of potatoes to this dish (and I wasn’t sure I would). All in all … everyone agreed it’s a keeper!
This stew has a great combination of spices that work beautifully together. Don’t be intimidated by the long list. They are pretty common spices, so if your spice rack is fairly well-stocked, you’ll be good.
Irish Lamb Stew
Irish Lamb Stew is a very famous recipe, he makes
Boneless, lamb or thighs would also work. You’d save the step of taking them Lamb off the bone, but I do think the bone and probably add a nice flavor to this one.
I am using Kashmiri Red chili Powder ( because it makes a good red color in curry )
Whole Spices ( cinnamon stick, Black & Green Cardamon, Bay Leaves, Whole Black Pepper Cons.
Ginger Garlic Paste, Yogurt, Garam Masala Powder, Whole Dry Red Chili, using fresh lamb meat with bones.
In a large bowl add lamb, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, yogurt, add salt mix well and marination time 1 hour.
In a cooking pot add oil and add all whole spice, fry 2 to 3 min then add all marinate lamb mix and saute 5 min, then add 2 cups hot water mix and cooking 20 min slow flame.
After 20 min ready yummy Lamb Stew Recipe.
Serve with naan, bread, rice.
Breast Of Lamb Stew
- 1 KG Fresh Lamb With Bones pieces
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 4 Dry Whole Red Chili
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Black Cardamom
- 2 Green Cardamom
- 6 Whole Black Pepper Cons
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- Salt to Taste
- In a bowl add lamb, Garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, Salt,Red chili powder mix well and marinate 1 hour.
- COOKING METHOD
- In a cooking pot add oil all whole spices, fry 2 to 3 min,
- then add all marinated lamb saute 5 min then add 2 cups hot water.
- Cook slow flame 25 min until meat tender, soft its means lamb stewis ready to eat.
- Serve with naan, bread, rice.