Smoked Salmon With Bagels And Caper Salsa Recipe
Smoked salmon with bagels
However, Smoking Saman Beagle
Smoking salmon bags, eating dining with you. Or breakfast or lamp or lunch:
Smoked salmon with bagels and caper salsa
Smoked salmon with bagels and caper salsa is tasty recipes.
Course Breakfast, Side Dish
Cuisine American, Chinese, French, Indian, Japanese, Mediterranean
Author Benazer’sTasty Recipe
- 4 plain or rye bagels
- 100 g cream cheese
- 200 g sliced smoked salmon
- 2 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp baby capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the bagels in half and spread the base generously with cream cheese,Then top with the salmon.
Combine the spring onions, tomatoes, capers, dill, lemon juice, and olive oilin a bowl.Pile this mixture onto the salmon and serve.
- How To Make Homemade French Fries Recipe
- How To Make Beef Stock – Beef Broth At Home
- How To Make Lamb Rogan Josh Recipe – Kashmiri Recipe