How to make Easy Chicken recipes – Chicken White Karahi
Chicken White karahi
When you have no time to cook or you have an unexpected guest or you have been out the whole day and you don’t want to order food because you want home-cooked food. This fast direction of white karahi ne’er disappoints on such occasions.
And, did I tell you kids love it!
In the direction below, I grilled the chicken directly. But generally, after I have time to set up, I merely marinade the chicken with everything within the direction except food and cream. Then I cook it till all masala are cooked well then I add food and follow the remaining step because it is.
And it’s so simple. I significantly needed to share this pre-marination trick thus somebody will profit.try to cook in an exceedingly looking pan (karahi) however if you don’t have one then you’ll cook in pot or pan furthermore.
Easy Chicken Recipe
In the instruction below, I toasted the chicken directly. however generally, once I have time to arrange, I merely marinade the chicken with everything within the instruction except yogurt and cream. Then I cook it till all masala square measure deep-fried well and so.
I add yogurt and follow the remaining step because it is. And it’s therefore straightforward. I notably wished to share this pre-marination trick, therefore, somebody will profit. attempt to cook during pan (karahi) however if you don’t have one then you’ll cook in pot or pan also.
- Chicken 500 grams
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 4-5
- Crushed coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ginger 1 medium piece
- Fresh coriander ½ bunch
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken till slightly brown. Then add ginger garlic paste, cook for a minute.
- Add crushed cumin seeds, crushed coriander seeds, crushed black pepper, yogurt, and 1-1/2 cup of water; cook on high flame until chicken tender.
- Add green chilies and cream cook mix it well and remove from heat.
- Garnish with ginger and chopped coriander and serve it.