Today I am making chicken curry with fenugreek leave.
Chicken curry with fenugreek leave taste ways aromatic flavor.
Fenugreek Leave with chicken curry is famous for Indian, Pakistan
Recipes, using for lots of dishes, lentil, Dal fry, Mutton Chops.
Some people using fresh, but today I am using dry Fenugreek Leave.
Chicken cut into medium pisces
Using some basic spice powder.
I am Using Ghee or Oil, ginger garlic paste.
1 Cup fry onion, 2 tbsp Dry Fenugreek Leave.
In a large pot add ghee or oil add chicken or ginger garlic paste mix well, saute 6 min until the chicken color change.
Then add all spice and again saute 7 min.
Chicken with spice mix and saute properly, then add 1 cup hot water.
add Fenugreek Leave mix and cover cook 20 min slow flame.
After 20 min chicken curry is ready, serve with white rice or chapati, naan, and salad.
How To Make Chicken Curry With Fenugreek Leave
- 300 g Chicken cut into pieces
- 2 Onion cut into slice
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Cup Ghee or Oil
- 2 tbsp Dry Fenugreek Leave
- Salt to Taste
- In a large pot add ghee or oil, add chicken pieces, ginger garlic paste saute 7 min until chicken color changes. Then add all dry spices and fry onion mix well, add 1 cup hot water.Cook 20 min slow flame until chicken is soft and tender, and last addDry Fenugreek Leave and simmer 5 min again.
Ready chicken curry with Fenugreek Leave.Serve with White rice, Chapati, Naan with salad.